Galih Pamungkas Galih PamungkasGalih Pamungkas "I tell you the truth"-Jesus Christ - globalisasi99 "I tell you the truth"-Jesus Christ | globalisasi99 "I tell you the truth"-Jesus Christ | globalisasi99

Friday, January 11, 2013

"I tell you the truth"-Jesus Christ

Posted by Anonymous at 12:07 AM

5 When Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to him to ask for help.

6 "Lord", he said, "my servant lies paralyzed and suffering at home."

7 Jesus said to him: "I will go and heal him."

8 The centurion replied, "Lord, I do not deserve that you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed.

9 because I am myself a man under authority, having soldiers under me. I tell this one, ' Go ', and he goes; and that one, ' Come ', and he comes. I want to my servant, ' do ', and he does it. "

10 When Jesus heard this, he was surprised, and said to those following him,I tell you the truth, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith.

11 I say unto you, that many shall come from the East and the West, and their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the Kingdom of heaven.

12 But the subjects of the Kingdom will be thrown outside, in the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. "

13 when Jesus said unto the centurion, "Go! It will happen just like you believed that it would. " And his servant was healed in that hour.


photos
Surat Lamaran Pekerjaan
"I tell you the truth"-Jesus Christ
cara instal
resep masakan
 

Copyright © 2011 globalisasi99 | Design by Kenga Ads-template