Galih Pamungkas Galih PamungkasGalih Pamungkas Will you marry Me Shirts, coffee mugs, greeting cards, more - globalisasi99 Will you marry Me Shirts, coffee mugs, greeting cards, more | globalisasi99 Will you marry Me Shirts, coffee mugs, greeting cards, more | globalisasi99

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Will you marry Me Shirts, coffee mugs, greeting cards, more

Posted by Anonymous at 1:48 PM
I'll give you a little background first. When my wife "to be" would come to town when we were first dating, she would leave her car at our local Arby 's. So it was a special place for us.

Fast forward about 3 years ... in the night that I wanted, I went to her to get at work around 9 pm. I went through to Arby's and got us something to eat for when she. I have the box ring in the Pocket, invisible from the top. Then, I grabbed her.

We went home and she began to go through the bag, I lit up in the living room and began "Always and Forever" on the CD player. I walked back to the kitchen, she found the box, just as the song was kicking in. My plan had worked!

That was almost 7 years ago. We now have two children, 3 years and 2 months old.


photos
Surat Lamaran Pekerjaan
Will you marry Me Shirts, coffee mugs, greeting cards, more
cara instal
resep masakan
 

Copyright © 2011 globalisasi99 | Design by Kenga Ads-template