Galih Pamungkas Galih PamungkasGalih Pamungkas dancing with the stars season 13 - globalisasi99 dancing with the stars season 13 | globalisasi99 dancing with the stars season 13 | globalisasi99

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

dancing with the stars season 13

Posted by ading budak nukasep online at 4:21 AM
They are definitely a rare group, right?

The dance group again with the season of 13 stars with the stars is probably one of the most random yet we have seen on the show, but that does not mean they do not take this task very seriously. But everything was far tweets with enthusiasm. Finally, we hear of Chaz Bono, Kristin Cavallari, Nancy Grace and the rest of his decision to join the show. Kelly Monaco, star of E! New reality series dirty soap, chatted with the cast immediately after the announcement, and never guess that someone who has achieved his greatest dance competition with the stars of the season ... 13

Dancing with the Stars Cast Season 13
dancing with the stars season 13
David Arquette!

"Every time you open the Inquirer or the Globe, dancing with the stars!" said Grace, who is also the only name of Hope and Ricki Lake as threats. Before you laugh Arquette is a strong competitor, you should know that DWTS was taking lightly. That's right, the clown of the class is to win.

"I will bring," he says. "I'm not clumsy or stupid. I kept a good 70 years, so I'm going to get. But I want it to be true to the style of dance. I have the intention to challenge as much as I can. I like the casting. Actually it comes down to a personal challenge and a link with my partner. "

Newly single Cavallari shows that keep her mind of a broken engagement is one of the reasons she signed. "What better time to do and keep busy and we hope to get in good shape," she said. "I got my first spray tan last night. Now I am a great dancer, I'm so excited."

When asked who his partner was a big smile lit up his face, but obviously he will not reveal who it was. "When I found out I was like 'Yes! The fact that I wanted!" "Hmmm, now who Cavallari be too excited about Dancing with the Stars Samba?

We will not obtain the names of the partners later, but until then we can certainly speculate. Check out the rest of the interview below, and then start your guess in pairs and leading partners in the comments!
 

Copyright © 2011 globalisasi99 | Design by Kenga Ads-template