Galih Pamungkas Galih PamungkasGalih Pamungkas Broccoli Casserole - globalisasi99 Broccoli Casserole | globalisasi99 Broccoli Casserole | globalisasi99

Friday, December 21, 2012

Broccoli Casserole

Posted by ading budak nukasep online at 8:19 AM

Broccoli Casserole

Easy Cheesy Broccoli

Add some cheese and a crunchy topping to broccoli and it becomes a favorite treat. My family always looks forward to my broccoli casserole. It's a wonderfully easy dish to prepare, it's convenient to bring to pot luck parties, and it's a perfect side dish for holiday meals like Christmas, Thanksgiving, and Easter. My Mother used to make this cheese sauce to serve over vegetables and I decided to make it one better by adding a cheesy topping and baking it into a decadent broccoli casserole. I hope you enjoy this recipe and I'd love to hear your thoughts if you decide to try it. Photos, © Julianne Gentile, 2011
Hello, I'm Julianne. I create Squidoo lenses to raise money to care for the animals I rescue and donate to animal charities.
#EANF#
#EANF#

 

Copyright © 2011 globalisasi99 | Design by Kenga Ads-template