Galih Pamungkas Galih PamungkasGalih Pamungkas Porcupine Tree - globalisasi99 Porcupine Tree | globalisasi99 Porcupine Tree | globalisasi99

Friday, December 21, 2012

Porcupine Tree

Posted by ading budak nukasep online at 8:13 AM

Porcupine Tree

Porcupine Tree Rocks!

It is impossible to describe Porcupine Tree, except to say that their music is addictive. They can't really be categorized into a specifc genre. Some call them progressive, and some metal, and others rock. They are a little bit of everything. Each CD is unique and exciting, and complex, but always entertaining. I discovered their music in 2003, when they toured with Opeth. I heard that they were fantastic, so I went to the show with an open mind. The performance blew me away and I ran to the merch table to buy up whatever they were selling. Since then I have been unable to get enough of their music. Porcupine Tree music takes up nearly half of the space on my iPod. Their songs find their way into all of my playlists and I make a point to see them whenever they come to town. Fortunately, my entire family enjoys their music, and my daughter went to her first Porcupine Tree show in 2005. While most of her friends call Green Day their favorite band, Sarah says her favorite is Porcupine Tree. I am so proud. I love to hear from other Porcupine Tree fans and I welcome your comments and questions about this lens. This is just my little way to spread the word about the music I love. Who is Porcupine Tree? was created on 10/15/2005. Photo by Lasse Hoile, PorcupineTree.com, Some Rights Reserved
Hi, my name is Julianne and I'm a huge fan of Porcupine Tree. I love to introduce their music to everyone I meet and this lens is my attempt to do just...
#EANF#
#EANF#

 

Copyright © 2011 globalisasi99 | Design by Kenga Ads-template