Galih Pamungkas Galih PamungkasGalih Pamungkas Vegan Shoes - globalisasi99 Vegan Shoes | globalisasi99 Vegan Shoes | globalisasi99

Friday, December 21, 2012

Vegan Shoes

Posted by ading budak nukasep online at 8:15 AM

Vegan Shoes

Cruelty Free Shoes

As a vegetarian and an animal lover, I don't wear animal skins. My goal for this lens is to help others find high quality, attractive non leather shoes. Faux leather shoes don't have to be frumpy. Designers are realizing the demand for cruelty-free footwear and designing accordingly. I'd love to hear about your favorite faux leather designers and where you find your shoes. Please take a moment to leave a comment below or contact me directly with your thoughts. Vegan Shoes Image by Ellie, Some rights reserved.
Hello, I'm Julianne. I create Squidoo lenses to raise money to care for the animals I rescue and donate to animal charities.
#EANF#
#EANF#

 

Copyright © 2011 globalisasi99 | Design by Kenga Ads-template