Galih Pamungkas Galih PamungkasGalih Pamungkas Vegetarian Thanksgiving - globalisasi99 Vegetarian Thanksgiving | globalisasi99 Vegetarian Thanksgiving | globalisasi99

Friday, December 21, 2012

Vegetarian Thanksgiving

Posted by ading budak nukasep online at 8:17 AM

Vegetarian Thanksgiving

Are you ready for Thanksgiving?

Thanksgiving may seem like a challenging holiday for vegetarians, but it can be a fun adventure.  This is an opportunity to enjoy a variety of great dishes, and at the same time, share the bounty of vegetarian food with your non-veggie friends and family.  I'm looking forward to hearing your holiday stories and your suggestions for a successful Vegetarian Thanksgiving. I'd also love to hear from meat-eaters that may be concerned about providing alternatives to their vegetarian guests.
Hi, I'm Julianne. I enjoy creating delicious vegetarian meals for my family, who are all vegetarians.
#EANF#
#EANF#

 

Copyright © 2011 globalisasi99 | Design by Kenga Ads-template