Galih Pamungkas Galih PamungkasGalih Pamungkas Vegan Cupcakes - globalisasi99 Vegan Cupcakes | globalisasi99 Vegan Cupcakes | globalisasi99

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Vegan Cupcakes

Posted by ading budak nukasep online at 9:30 AM

Vegan Cupcakes

Vegan Cupcakes? Seriously?

I was introduced to the concept of vegan cupcakes when the book, Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World was published. I was a new vegetarian at the time and not yet a vegan, but the title of the book was just silly enough to lure me in. The book is filled with a huge variety of decadent cupcakes that look far too tasty to be vegan. I went ahead and tried the simple chocolate cupcake recipe with chocolate frosting and was completely shocked by how amazing they tasted. Everyone who tasted them said they were the best cupcakes they had ever tried! This is really shocking since I am not a baker. I am very proud of my cooking skills, but I'm not great at following recipes and love to improvise and that leads to frightening results when baking. The recipes were simple, and delicious and free of all animal products. No eggs, no butter, no animal fats! Vegan cupcakes. What a concept! Fast forward to today and I find myself baking vegan recipes all the time. Vegan cupcakes, vegan layer cakes, vegan breads, vegan pies, you name it. I'll do my best to share what I've learned on this lens and I hope you will enjoy it. Ginger Mango with Polka Dots Cupcakes, by Janet Hudson / CC BY 2.0
Hello, I'm Julianne. I create Squidoo lenses to raise money to care for the animals I rescue and donate to animal charities.
#EANF#
#EANF#

 

Copyright © 2011 globalisasi99 | Design by Kenga Ads-template